Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

OSA show entries


It's such a joy to see the sun and signs of spring. It's been a long winter for me- I had achilles tendon surgery in January and I was in a cast for six weeks. No weight bearing. I figured I'd just paint my days away, but things didn't really work out that way. Now that I am in the walking boot and able to walk without crutches I'm back in the studio. It's not full days yet, but I'm working on it.

I'm submitting two paintings today to the Oregon Society of Artists spring juried show. The painting above is titled Respite, and is 12x36 pastel on sanded paper. The second painting (below) is titled Ripple, and is 20x20, also on sanded paper.

The show opens this Sunday afternoon with a free reception, refreshments and ribbons hung at 2:30. The show and will be up for the next month.

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments- thanks!