Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Whew!


Elevated   24x24  sold




The last four days have been a whirlwind of art activities.  The Buckman Art Show was fun, and I'm really glad I participated.  I sold three paintings!  I got to meet a lot of nice people, chat with some of the other artists, and file away some ideas for merchandising at future shows.  I still feel pretty awkward during events like this, but it did get better the longer I was there.  It's so much easier to talk about other people's artwork rather than my own!  I really enjoyed seeing so many nice families enjoying the art, and I was very impressed with how well behaved the children were.  I will definitely apply again next year!
Cosmos  11x14  sold


The Oregon Society of Artists spring show opened today, and I attended the reception.  I had two paintings juried into the show.  The show is really good.  There are some very talented painters exhibiting.  The show will be up until
April 8.


Now I get to take a breather, reorganize my studio space, and get back to painting.  I have a lot of ideas for new paintings, and I can hardly wait to get in there and try some new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!