Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Art in the Burbs- This Weekend!

Misunderstood   8x10 pastel
I am proud to be participating in this weekend's Art in the Burbs in Tigard Oregon.  This is a juried show, which means that all of the participating artists were chosen based on their work.  I've visited this show many times over the years, and was always impressed with the variety and quality of the work there.  This will be my first time participating in this show.

I will be bringing my newest goose painting "The King of Empire Lakes", along with some other bird paintings and landscapes. I will be bringing a bin of sale priced original paintings that have been hanging around for a while, and a few prints.   I have greeting cards available for the first time too!

The King of Empire Lakes    16x16 pastel plein air
Art in the Burbs is held at the Alberta Rider Elementary School in Tigard, and runs Friday evening through Sunday.  I hope you can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!