Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Plein Air: A Chronicle of Lake Oswego





I am excited to be an invited artist participating this weekend and next in Plein Air: A Chronicle of Lake Oswego.  I'll be painting this Saturday, May 10 at Luscher Farm in Lake Oswego, and somewhere down by the river with Jackie McCartin at Foothills Park/Roehr Park  on Sunday.  My fingers are crossed that the weather is cooperative!  Paint out days are May 10-11 and May 17-18 Finished artwork will be displayed at the Lake Oswego Festival of the Arts June 20-22.

-click on the link below for more info, and to see a list of the other participants-
Plein Air: A Chronicle of Lake Oswego


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!