Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Countdown to the Wild Arts Festival (and a link for a 2 for 1 admission coupon)

I'm feverishly working to get ready for the Audubon Wild Arts Festival this weekend (November 22 and 23) at Montgomery Park in Portland.  It's bananas around here!  I've got stacks of new greeting cards,and a bunch of new paintings all framed and ready to go.  I'm excited about the tan kraft paper shopping bags that were just delivered, ready to be filled with a new painting, crisp white tissue, and a black raffia bow.  

My booth will be located on the second floor.  From the escalator, it will be on the far right aisle, third booth in (#48).  I'm still pinching myself that I'm in the show- I'm just thrilled to pieces.

Here are a couple of  new paintings that I'll be bringing to the show...
Crow Family Portrait IX   12x12 pastel  N Equall

click the link below for the coupon
 Wild Arts Festival 2 for 1 admission coupon



Chip- The Indoor Cat    16"x16" pastel  N Equall



 Hopefully bringing the cat to an Audubon Society art show doesn't ruffle any feathers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!