Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Monday, November 3, 2014

What's New?

Here we are...November already!  The summer absolutely flew by.  I  have one new paintings to show, and a lot of work that needs a little more attention before it's ready for viewing. 

 I participated in Roseburg's Umpqua Plein Air competition in September, and am finishing up three paintings for the Oregon Society of Artists "200 for $200" show that opens this Friday night.  I'll post those soon- they're not quite finished yet.  I also participated in my first Painter's Showcase show at the end of September.  This painting won an honorable mention...

Goosey V  11x14 pastel
So now I'm working to get ready for the Portland Audubon Society's Wild Arts Festival, November 22 &23 at Montgomery Park in Portland.  I was thrilled to find out that they used one of my paintings on the promotional postcard as well as the two for  one coupon.  Sweet!!!
 Click here for 2 for 1 coupon- Wild Arts Festival


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!