Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Lavender Festival, Art on Broadway and Muse in July

I've been busy!  The Yamhill Lavender Festival is this weekend (July 12 and July 13) and the plein air art show looks fantastic.   I have five paintings hanging at the show, and  I won an honorable mention for one of my paintings from Jackson School Lavender.  It's a wonderful event in beautiful Beulah Park in Yamhill, OR. It's a lovely 40 minute drive west from Beaverton, and is a great way to spend a Sunday.  Admission is free, there are vendor booths with lavender products, live music, food booths, beer, pony rides, and the plein air art show.  I'll be hanging out at the show tomorrow.

I am part of a group show with Painters Showcase this month at Art on Broadway in downtown Beaverton. The reception for the show is tonight, July 12 6-9pm.  The show will be up through July.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!