Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Spring 2015

Bliss   12x12 pastel  N Equall
I was honored to have my painting "Bliss" chosen as best in show at the 2015 spring juried show at the Oregon Society of Artists.  What a surprise!

I've been on a cat painting kick lately.  I'm still painting birds too, but there is something so interesting about cats faces.  These latest tabby cat paintings are of our last inside/outside cat, Buddy.  He has been gone for about seven years, and I can finally see his photos without tearing up.  He was a real character, and was a big boy with a big personality.  Sadly, he was taken by coyotes.  My cats are now indoors, and are only allowed outside on a harness or in a secure area.  No more free roaming.

Here are some more cat paintings...

Pussycat, Pussycat  8x8 pastel  sold

Where Have You Been?  8x8  pastel  sold
 
Purr  8x8  pastel  sold
There is Nothing Like A Tabby Cat  20x20  pastel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments- thanks!