Show Me The Paintings! Click on a title below to view what I've been doing...

Monday, November 2, 2015

November Update

What a year this has been!  I've rolled up my sleeves, and am ready to get this blog up to date!

I have a solo show up until November 5 at Fisher Flowers and Fine Art in Roseburg, titled Painting The Dream.  The show looks great!

The annual Painter's Showcase show at The Reserve was mid-September, and I was very happy to receive an honorable mention for my painting The Golden Hour.

The Golden Hour  12x12 pastel   Honorable Mention Painter's Showcase



I participated  in four plein air events this year.  Here are a some of the paintings that I completed...


Wednesday Afternoon at Smith Meadow  12x24 plein air  (Lake Oswego Chronicles at the LO  Festival of the Arts- sold)



Tuesday at Luscher Farm  24x24  plein air oil paint  Lake Oswego Chronicles at the LO Festival of the Arts
12x 24 oil paint, plein air,  Willamette Valley Lavender Festival    sold
Ninety Seven  plein air pastel  12x12  (Willamette Valley Lavender Festival)

Discovering Gold  12x12 plein air pastel (WA County Plein Air)








1 comment:

I love to hear your comments- thanks!